Seiten

10/15/2012

This way?!


So recently I have been feeling like I really needed an arrow to point out the important. It seems as if my life has been so packed lately that I am losing focus.
 I love to be busy and I love to be needed in places. That makes me a really easy target for extra work, not in a bad way anyways. Usually it just keeps me busy and around lots of interesting people. It is what I do and who I am. I have always been busier than most of my friends and family so I am used to getting that look;) (meaning: how the heck do you do all that). And it is not something I would ever complain about, since I chose this way for me.
 But apparently it took some other people to point out to me that sometimes it is ok not to do everything at once. I am grateful to have people like this in my life who just know what to say and how to calm me after so much has been going on. Unfortunately, there is still some work I have to catch up on and the new semester is about to start, so lets see how this is going to work. Anyways, I am lucky to know there is always someone in my life to point that arrow at the important when I am losing focus. Such as just a nice dinner with friends, going for photoshoot, collecting some of the first fall leaves...
I really wish you all people like this and moments like this to refocus! Love, Frieda

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen