Seiten

8/30/2012

heART







All these were taken at the San Francisco MoMa, I´m sorry for not including all the artists names

The Arts have always taken on the question of love. How does love happen to people, how can it be expressed? Looking at the paintings at the MoMa this summer I noticed that it still is a moving question, not just to artists, but to everyone. Including me. I have talked about love and friendship on here before and it is good to see how other creative people have dealt with their thoughts on this topic. Above I have compiled some of my favorite pieces in the exhibit concernig love and companionship. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did, even though the photos don´t do their beauty justice! And in the end we all hope to end up in a state diplayeed in the last painting: the mystical HAPPY END!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen