Seiten

6/18/2012

Go Team!



I am not much into soccer, but I am in for a party nonetheless:) I was excited to go out with my friends to watch the soccer game last night. I actually did not see a lot of the game since the place was crowded like crazy, but still it was fun. What I love most about soccer is something else though. While most countries are very proud of themselves and are not afraid to show that off Germany is not. For whatever reason, this maybe being history, Germans tend to never show any pride in themselves and their country. So it is very refreshing to see people sing the German national anthem and wave the German flag. I think Germans finally deserve to be proud of their country again and to leave history behind. Not forget about anything, of course, but move on! So, yeah I had a lot of fun and enjoyed the black, red, and gold seas.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen