Seiten

6/26/2012

Conquering mountains



(3rd pic was taken by my host brother)

You know you can do it, you do. Maybe you don´t think so now, but deep down you know you can! I bet we all have these moments when we need to remember this. Whatever you have been up to I hope you ahve been able to live this mantra. After studying abroad this s what I have been doing anyways. I am sure that if we want to do things we can. That if we hope to conquer mountains we will be able to! Just like in the pictures above we are able to cross our boundaries and to grow. The pictures were taken at Yosemite National Park during an eleven hour hike. I never thought I could do it, and at times it was hard, but in the end we (my host brother and I) did it and we gained far more than just the beautiful view shown above.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen