Seiten

4/29/2012

Impressions of my day





Frankfurt Skyline/ little well / a building of the world culture museum/ looking to the ground/ Writing lab inside the world culture museum

Finishing some of my writing pieces I started at the writing lab in Frankfurt a while a ago I wanted to share some of the impressions I got there. I really enjoyed sitting in the little park behind the museum reading before class started- I captured some of this in pictures 2 and 3. The atmosphere in the writing lab later was also truly inspiring as a wall of picures welcomed us to take a look at different cultures. It was also good to meet other aspiring writers and discuss our pieces. I was taken aback by their talent and creativity. I surely learned a lot these days and will take lots of it into my future writing. Thanks!:)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen